Tuesday, March 18, 2008

first timer!

hello bloggers!
well I'm going to take time out to introduce myself!.
my name is Tiffany,I'm 20 a college student,i enjoy reading,writing,and hanging out with friends!
I have a toddler by the name of Xavier, in which i love so much! but right now i am a single mother,but please dont judge me b4 u get to know me! I wasn't Ur normal teen mother i still went to school and graduated "class of 06"!
Some ppl would say ohh Ur too young to have kids u should of just ended the pregnancy when u had the chance! but naw i took it upon my self to have my son and now think I'm doing a damn good job! I'm not asking for ppl so feel sorry 4 me or give me pity i mean I'm a very strong woman!
well I'm going to end this and hopefully u enjoyed my i first blog!!

1 comment:

1stopmom said...

Welcome to the blogging!! I am so glad you have finally started. Good Luck!!