Tuesday, March 18, 2008

its not the end!

hello bloggers!
As u kno its 2008! and alot of our young teen girls are feeling the pressure of fitting in! And i mean now is the time that u should b talkin to ur teen especially ur teen girl and letting her kno that its ok not to fit in all the time and jus because every one else is doin it doesn't mean hse has to! and i mean if my mother would have sat me down and had "the talk" with me i probably wouldnt have my son! not sayin that im a follower but when ur around a group of ppl thats having sex u dont want to feel left out so u too will engage in sexual activity!!
The way i feel is that a teen girl should b able to talk to her mother wit out having her judge her! when u finally have "the talk" sit down with an open mind and jus listen....as a friend and not as a judgmental parent!!!
I have a cousin thats always been there for me! and i love her trully for that! and i say that because when i have nobody to talk to she's there for me! when im feeling stressed out she's there! no matter wats goin on in her life she always makes time for others and that's why i look up to her so much!
When i needed "the talk" i mean we didnt have it but she kind of let me kno wat i was gettin my self into! once i found out i was pregnant she was my support system i dont think she really knows because i haven't told her but she was!
My mother was also there 4 me in alot of ways too! she my at ho,e support system but alot of times i felt like she thought she had to do it thats y she did it! but i mean i still love her!
Well here's some pointers on having "the talk"
1.be open minded!(shes a new generation)
2.make her feel comfortable! worm!
3.talk as if u were a girlfriend!
4.crack jokes!(sense of humor works)
5.let her live her life!
9I'm not saying give her condoms and so go! lol but let her have freedom)
6.let her know u care!
7.pictures help a lot too!
8.answer all questions no mater how uncomfertable they are(better u then somebody else)
9.talk to her and not at her!
10.LISTEN,LISTEN,LISTEN!!!!!!!!!

No comments: