Wednesday, March 19, 2008

meag launch party!!

well this will be officially my 1st blog party and i have been told is going to be really fun!! i have been looking around at mommiesunited's blog almost all day and i just found out how to join the party!! funny right!!
well baby and boutique is giving away a $100 gift certificate
moms spit is giving away 1 spit kit
positive chick is giving away a hoodie and a tote
ceder valley publishing is giving away a book set!
i cant wait I'm soo happy to b joining my 1st blog party!!!

6 comments:

1stopmom said...

you did a really good job, i hope you win!!

Kristin said...

Congrats on your first party. During my first two I never won a thing. Luckily we have tons of prizes, oh and we are real people here too! Great post by the way, you did good. :)

Anonymous said...

Great to have you join the party!

Stacey Moore said...

so nice to meet you!! enjoy the party!! stop by our party post if you get a chance!!

Allison said...

I think the party is going to be fun, too! So far I have met some nice people.. and found some new reads :) It's nice to meet you, by the way and welcome to the party! =D

For some reason I can't post my URL like normal but you can find me at http://www.envyla.net.

Natalie said...

nice to meet you!